adj. Most favorable or desirable;
optimal. billing. solutions.
▪ Data Entry- We take care of all the data entry of patient demographics, insurance, diagnosis, superbills, patient payments, and insurance payments. Claims will be submitted same or next day to ensure consistent cash flow.
▪ Claims Follow-up- Aggressive and consistent claims follow-up is provided to include status, partial payments, denials and successful insurance appeals. We analyze claims on a daily basis to make sure optimal reimbursement is achieved.
▪ Statements- Patient billing statements are mailed and all account inquiries are handled promptly, professionally and always friendly. We want your patient’s to have a great experience with not only the physical therapy, but the billing, as well. We are committed to excellence.
▪ Communication- We communicate daily with your office staff to achieve efficient and accurate billing.
▪ Reports- We provide monthly data that includes total charges, total payments, referring physicians, total new patients, total visits and individual productivity so that you can effectively manage and market your practice.
Consultation services are available for non clients. We can assist you with documentation, reimbursement, and office management. We can give you the tools to make sure your documentation is what the insurance companies are requiring and also to determine if your per visit reimbursement is where it should be. If it is not above benchmark averages then we can give you recommendations on how to improve it.
We will come to your office free of charge to gather information and make observations. After careful review of this information we will determine which services will be beneficial to you and the cost for those services. Email our office today if you are interested in setting up an appointment.
Call Today: 714-841-5946